Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 30

day 30 – movies you can watch again and again.

This blog brings an end to my "30 Days of Blogging" project. I stole this idea from a few other people and now I'm one of the only ones who kept it up for some reason.

My favorite movie list probably isn't that exciting to others. Like my television programming, I prefer to watch silly stuff because it keeps me entertained and they are very easy to watch repeatedly....Also, I've gotta through in some cult classics. These following movies I've seen far too many times:

40 Year Old Virgin

I love You, Man

Stepbrothers

Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Role Models

Garden State

Clerks 1 & 2

Mallrats

Princess Bride

The Goonies (though, I will admit, I'm actually getting sick of this one)

The Breakfast Club

I'm also a sucker for all of the Harry Potter flicks.


I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch, but oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment