Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 6

day 6- favorite super hero and why
Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy  


Ok, the cat's out of the bag....I don't have a favorite super hero. Why not? Truthfully, probably because I'm a girl. So anywho, I picked Mermaid Man from Spongebob Squarepants. He and his trusty sidekick, Barnacle Boy, are super old and are mostly deaf so they can get away with whatever they want. Mermaid man wears a seashell bra on the outside of his shirt for maximum old man saggy boob support, while Barnacle Boy's nose looks like a flaccid you-know-what. And, I'm pretty sure they wear rubber underwear in case of accidents on the crime scene. These facts alone make them pretty amazing even if they live in a fictional world under the sea. 

I have always secretly been a little batty for Batman though...



No comments:

Post a Comment