Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 21

day 21-a picture of something that makes you happy

 I am feeling very compelled to put a picture of Greyson and Connor up, but every one obviously knows that they make me happy all the time. I also promised to be more creative than yesterday, so here we go.

Santa Cruz :)
Nathan and I go here at least once a year. Oddly enough, we don't really ride the rides.We love to just walk around, stare at the ocean, and go downtown in the evenings. Oh, and we enjoy the food. You gotta love all that deep-fried goodness! We went here for the first time together on his birthday (the first one we celebrated together as a couple 6 years ago) and it became a tradition. Sometimes we go near my birthday or at other random times since going in the middle of summer results in driving for 2 hours in stopped traffic just to find a parking spot at the Boardwalk. As long as there aren't a million people there, we love it!

Hopefully the babies won't change our tradition. But, how could they not love it here? I'm sure they'll be up for coming along on the trip whenever we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment