Sunday, February 13, 2011

day 15

day 15- put your ipod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play

So, here's the problem with this one--I don't have an iPod, nor do I have music saved to my computer. I know, you probably think I'm crazy. Buuut, this house is amazing and is wired so we can listen to music in 3 rooms--well, anyways we have a Rhapsody subscription so when we want to rock out I can put that on and listen to just about anything I want!

So, I'm going to cheat. I'll put on Pandora and put the first 10 songs that come on there. Not as fun, but oh well.

1. Manhattan-- Kings of Leon
2. World at Large--Modest Mouse
3. Read my Mind--The Killers
4 Someday--the Strokes
5. Here in my Room--Incubus
6. What I Got--Sublime
7. Bitter Sweet Symphony--The Verve
8. Today--The Smashing Pumpkins
9. Pardon Me--Incubus
10. Wonderwall--Oasis

No comments:

Post a Comment