Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 7

day 7- a picture of someone/something that has had the biggest impact on you

    
Love <3

 Big shocker huh? Who would have ever guessed that I'd pick my beautiful baby boys for the "someone" who has had the biggest impact on me? All you other moms out there say that your whole world changes for the better the second you become a mommy, and ain't that the truth! Going from no kids to two was a big adjustment, but it has been the greatest thing to ever happen to me. My life has completely changed in so many ways--most of those good and some of those not so good, but I wouldn't change anything! Ok, maybe I'd change their sleeping habits... and ok, maybe I'd also settle for fewer dirty diapers :)
I live my life for them now--I want nothing more than for Greyson and Connor to be happy, healthy, and happy! [and yes, I know that I said "happy" twice]  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment