Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 18

day 18- plans/dreams/goals you have

Plans-- First and foremost, I plan on taking a shower once I'm done with this. As far as plans for life, I don't really know. I plan on staying home with the boys as long as I can. I (mostly) love being with them all day long--to help them learn and watch them discover new things :) I'm also planning on growing my hair out. Lately I've been cutting it shorter and shorter, but I think I'm finally over that. I just have to push through my "awkward" length that I don't like and then hopefully get a longer length that I can do!

Dreams-- Everyone would love to win the lottery, and don't get me wrong, I'd gladly accept a winning ticket. However, I'm going to say that I want us to strike it rich by inventing some awesome thing and selling a bajillion of them. After this happens I would love to move out of the state and live in a heavily wooded area so my boys can explore the great wide open! I'm undecided on whether or not I'd like the boys to have a sibling, so maybe I'll leave that up to a higher power.

Goals--I would love to get motivated and lose at least 30 pounds. I'm not giving a date to do that by, but I want it to happen at some point. Um, other goals can be seen in my bucket list post. Other than those I'm fresh out of ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment