Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 4

day 4- a habit that you wish you didn’t have

-This is actually really hard for me to narrow down. I'm sure every one has a million things they wish  they didn't do because that's the case for me. So, if I had to pick one to write about tonight I suppose it would be my lack of ability to put soda cans where they need to go once I'm done with them. 
I usually have one diet soda a day (ok, maybe two..) and for some reason once I'm done drinking it the can either stays on a counter for a day or two, stays in our family room up on a shelf where the babies can't touch it, or gets put next to the sink.  I could easily dump out any leftovers (if there is lingering soda) and go put the can away right when I'm done, but for some reason those extra steps seem near impossible to do with a belly full of aspartame. Maybe it's the fact that the cans have to go in a special bag in hopes of taking them to the recycling center one day. Or maybe it's because my husband has the same problem (worse than myself I might add) so I feel that it's ok to add to the wall of soda cans. Or maybe it's the fact that I'm kinda lazy. Yep, I'm going with that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment