Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 29

day 29 – favorite tv shows and why you like them

Sadly, with being home all day long I tend to keep the tv on for something to glance at while the boys play with each other.At least I'm the one being a bum and watching tv and not the kids ;)

My favorites are:

The Office--The cast is great, the humor is right up my alley, and I've rarely been disappointed throughout the seven seasons. We didn't have cable for a few months and we watched this show every day--I'm still not burned out on it so that says something! Sadly, I can probably recite every episode. And who doesn't love Jim and Pam?!



Family Guy--Mindless programming that makes me giggle. Sometimes they take things too far (like every one throwing up for 3 minutes straight), but for the most part this show doesn't disappoint me either [my mom would have to disagree with that]. I have seen every episode of this show a trillion times as well as The Office.

Parenthood--This is my new favorite show. It's only been on for two seasons, but the cast is amazing, the writing is phenomenal, and the situations the family finds themselves in are easy to relate to.  This show isn't necessarily one that I can watch a million times like the other two (mostly because it's more of a drama I suppose), but it is SO good. As dysfunctional as the Braverman family can be, it makes me want a big family that is close like they are. Plus, I have a soft spot for Max :) The hit the nail on the head when it comes to portraying a child with autism.



Cupcake and Cake Wars-- I just think it's fun to see how creative these people get when making their cakes! I secretly wish I could make cute stuff like that, but apparently it's not in my skill set.

No comments:

Post a Comment