Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 23

day 23- something you crave a lot

Mexican food
 I'm pretty sure that Mexican food is the most delicious food ever created. I would seriously have no problem eating it every day for a long time (at least I think I would be down for that). One of the best things about going to a Mexican restaurant are the chips and salsa--they are usually very tasty and always free -- I eat far too many, but still always manage to gobble my plate down too because it's oh so yummy. And I don't play favorites either--tacos, burritos, enchiladas, nachos, chimichangas--they're all welcome in my mouth. Oh, I just might have to go to El Jardin tonight.

Reese's Blizzard
What a better way to follow up a yummy Mexican dinner than with a Reese's peanut butter cup Blizzard?! Ice cream AND candy--you just can't go wrong there. mmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment