Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 11

day 11- write a bucket list of things you want to do before you die

Never actually thought of a bucket list before, soooo here we go...

1) Renew our wedding vows.  This is something that Nathan actually brought up in the past and I think it's awesome when couples do this. He wanted to do something crazy like renewing them every 5 years, but I'd truthfully like to do it just on our 25th anniversary <3

2)Watch my boys graduate high school (and college)! This won't be something too hard to accomplish (unless they turn in to complete hooligans) but I'll have to wait around for a while.

3) Fly out to North Carolina for a visit with Dallas. He comes out here every year, but I'd love to go see his 'neck of the woods' for once! (Do the woods even have necks in the first place?)


4) Do something amazing for someone less fortunate like build a house with Habitat for Humanity.

5) Ride a snow mobile. Don't they look like a ton of fun?!

6) Fly out of the country. I don't know if I can make this happen, but perhaps when Nate and I are old and gray?

7) Sleep under the stars in the middle of nowhere.

8) Force myself to try a weird, gross looking food. I'm horrible when it comes to trying new things and new textures. This would actually be very tough for me to accomplish.

9) Go on a massive road trip across the United States. 

10) And lastly, get a complete night of sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment