Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 10

day 10- songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad

This seems like it should be an easy blog, but it's actually kinda tough.  Since my babies are obsessed with dancing and listening to music I have the same two artists on repeat throughout our days. Lady Gaga and Katy Perry reign supreme over here. I've tried to get the boys to branch out, but Katy Perry is as far as I've gotten.  Oh wait, I take that back. They are also big Pomplamoose fans so we watch their remake of "September" about 10 times a day. Even though I'm extremely tired of Lady Gaga it secretly still puts me in a good mood. I truthfully don't really go listen to music when I'm sad or mad--I used to have my emo days when I was 18 where I'd stay up until 1 in the morning listening to depressing songs by Damien Rice and others....but who has time for that any more?!

I still really like some songs that are a couple years old. "Electric Feel" by MGMT always is great when you're happy! Anything by Kings of Leon is always amazing. Cage the Elephant is fun.  Um, I'm having a hard time thinking of songs since I don't currently have music saved to my computer. And I don't believe I've ever been "hyped" so can't fill in that category.

I didn't really answer the question, but I kind of did. Yep. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment