Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 8

day 8- short term goals for this month and why

First and foremost--Make Nathan take down the Christmas lights on the outside of the house. Why? Because it's February and they're still there...and I'm pretty sure we're the only ones in the neighborhood who are apparently too lazy to remove them. I am going to try to make this happen tomorrow.

Next--make myself exercise at least once a week. This may seem like a lame goal, but I don't seem to have much free time these days and what little time I do get I spend on the computer or with Nate! I need to get better about getting up and exercising, but I'm usually so tired. However, if I was more active I wouldn't be so tired. ohhhh, such a vicious circle.

Last--Make it up to Sonora to visit with Nate's parents. We've been wanting to go up for a couple weeks now, but these dang babies are still sick and/or teething super bad and that would make a day trip near impossible. Hopefully after this week our household will be feeling better and we can go up there!

No comments:

Post a Comment