Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 2

day 2- the meaning behind your blog name

I have started various blogs, written a couple posts, and then never looked at them again. I recently have been wanting to start again so I asked my husband to think of a clever title for a new blog...Of course, most of the things I'll write about will be about my twin boys so the title had to be twin related. We were trying to do a play on Sleepless in Seattle, but couldn't think of anything we liked. Then Nate came up with "Close Encounters of the Twin Kind" and I thought it was silly so I stuck with it. Nothing too deep behind it. However, right after I finished creating it he came up with another one I like --"We Twin, Others Lose."   I'm still a little torn at which one I like better...!?

No comments:

Post a Comment